Friday, May 15, 2009

Intro...Is This Mic On

Ok- back at this again....solo this time, but still working with the same beat!!!!! I'm no writer- I usually never complete a sentence (in writing), and ... is my fav, most over-used punctuation.....so get used to it =}
What you will find here is whatever I'm feeling - that's the point of this, right?! Pix/Fashion/Style/Life/Opinions/Facts/Parties/Shopping....you get it. I'm a little all over the place, but I'm surrounded and inspired by creative sh!t/people. Took a slight back seat in wardrobe styling, still have lessons to take for my photography, and will soon be enrolling in sewing classes. Forget 'Where's Waldo'...Where's Shelly?...back up in this bootch...for now....let's see where it takes me <3

Allow me to re-introduce myself....
shelly NICs

ps...I will still be giving that beLLa LUV

1 comment:

  1. YES! THE BELL OF THE BALL IS BACK IN THIS BOOCH! I CAN NOW BREATHE AGAIN LOL

    ReplyDelete